See below for login instructions based on how an employee was added to BerniePortal.
Via census with an email:
- Employees should navigate to https://app.bernieportal.com/en/login
- Username: Employee’s email address uploaded on the census.
- Password: Last 4 digits of the employee’s SSN and the two digits of their birth month.
- For example: Last 4 digits of SSN is "1234" and birth month is June; password is "123406."
Via census without an email:
- Employees should navigate to https://app.bernieportal.com/en/login and select “Login with employer code”
- 2 Digit Code: This will be the two digits of their birth month. For example, an employee born in June would enter “06.”
- 4 Digit Code: This will be the last 4 digits of their SSN.
- Employer Code: Each employer in BerniePortal has a unique “Employer Code” which can be found under the “Account” area of the admin account.
Onboarded as a new hire with an email:
- Once onboarded, the employee will receive an email directly from BerniePortal.
- The employee should follow the link in the email to activate their account.
- During the account activation process, the employee will be prompted to set up their BerniePortal password that will be used to login going forward.
- Their email address will be their username, however, the employee can change this under their “Account” area.
Onboarded as a new hire without an email:
- Once onboarded, a PDF will download containing login instructions for the new employee.
- To re-download, hover over the employee’s action wheel in the “Employee” list and select “Re-download PDF.”
- This PDF should be provided to the employee, and the employee can follow the instructions to set their account up.
- Once logged in, the employee will be prompted to create a username and password.