Currently, BerniePortal only captures the Employee's address information.
The dependents address should also be listed for reporting purposes.
The reason this would be useful is as follows:
- Humana requires the dependents address information to be listed.
- Currently, on the All Data Report, it only list the employee's address on their row.
- Dependents could have different addresses than the employee, and that currently cannot be shown in BerniePortal.
- COBRA requires notifications to be sent to each covered employee and each covered dependent.
- The dependent could have a different address than the employee, and the notice would not be sent to the correct address.